High-Grade Elbenwood Cat Comb
"I have two Persian cats, which I grew myself. Over the years I have bought almost every single comb and brush imaginable. This is by far my favorite.😊 It works so well to get that undercoat, and it also works very well on breaking up mats and pulling that hair out. My cats do really well with this comb because it is gentle but the jagged tooth at the top is really a game changer.😻" - Sarah B., WY
Get a great discount on our High-Grade Elbenwood Cat Comb while the CHRISTMAS SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $89.99.
- Engineered to simplify cat grooming. The rounded needle tips are gentle on the skin, allowing it to penetrate the undercoat without harming your cat. Say goodbye to nipping and snarling!
- Unlike typical cat grooming combs, this one is ideal for both long-haired and short-haired breeds.
- Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this comb is not only durable but also resistant to corrosion and fading. The stainless steel helps to reduce static electricity during combing. Its wooden handle ensures a comfortable grip.
- With gaps between each tooth measuring less than 1 millimeter, it effectively captures loose hairs, especially from short-haired cats. After grooming, simply gather and remove the hair from the comb.
- Weight: 0.14 lbs (65 grams)
- Dimensions: 8 inches × 1.18 inches (20.3×3cm)
- Needle length: 0.8 inches (2.1 cm)
- 1 x Elbenwood Cat Comb